...THE 12 WEEK LOW-CARB PROGRAM TO:
- Lose weight
- Achieve peak fitness and health
- Maximize your willpower to reach life goals
Local pick- up preferred, but will ship at the buyer’s expense
Kingston – Books 15 – IMG_ 6354
Authors: Stuart L Tragey, MD with Colette Heimowitz, M.S.C.
Publisher: St. Martin’s Griffen
Preface by: Stuart L. Trager, M.D.
Preface by: Colette Heimowitz, M.Sc.
PART I: The Why’s and How’s of Atkins
- What you can Achieve; Doing Atkins Can Change More Than Your Pants Size
- Why Atkins Works: What You Need to Know About Carbohydrates, Protein, and Fat
- Atkins 101: How to Do IT Right
- Get Ready, Get Set: Before You Begin
PART II: The 12 –Week Plan
- Week One: Introduction – Flipping the Switch
- Week Two: Anything is Possible
- Week Three: Introducing Ongoing Weight Loss
- Week Four: Free Speed
- Week Five: Get Moving
- Week Six: Look at You!
- Week Seven: Success – No Matter What
- Week Eight: Challenge Yourself!
- Week Nine: The Pre-Maintenance Phase
- Week Ten: Spice It Up
- Week Eleven: Atkins Your Way
- Week Twelve: Lifetime Maintenance, or the Beginning of the Rest of Your Life
PART III: The Meal Plans
- 12 Weeks of Meal Plans with 20 to 80 Grams of Net Carbs