Local pick-up preferred, but will ship at the buyers expense.
Lexar - Assorted Books and Magazines -- IMG_1079
Author: William M. Luther
Publisher: Prentice Hall
Contents by Chapter
Part One -- Getting the Facts
1. Can Your Business Succeed in The Market You Selected?
2. Who are the Customers and What Do They Need?
3. What Are the Critical Strengths That Will Determine Your Revenues and Market Share?
4. What Expertise Do You Need to Develop The Product or Service?
5. What Expertise Do You Need to Market the Product or Service?
6. What Type of Financial Data Do You Need?
Part Two -- Writing the Business Plan
7. Components of a Business Plan
8. Section One: Concept of the New Business
9. Section Two: Strategic Decisions
10. Section Three: Research and Development, and Design Engineering
11. Section Four: Manufacturing and Operations
12. Section Five: Marketing, and General and Administrative
13. Section Six: Finances
Part Three - Getting Financing
14. Acquiring Capital for Your Business
Postscript - Planning for the Years Ahead
Appendix -- A Sample Start-Up Business Plan
Paperback. 245 pages ISBN: 0-13-842-543-4