OverviewRespond to this Ad
This Book Can Only Be Purchased Through Amazon-Books Here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BPVXXYDV (Available also in e-book form on Amazon)
You can also Visit for more great selections: Brand63.com
Insight From A Mom Raising A Special Needs Child For 21 Years
My daughter was born at 23 weeks, resulting in her having Cerebral Palsy and ID. After being told that she would never walk, never talk and never eat without a feeding tube (forever), I sprung into action! My mission was to help my child reach whatever was going to be her full potential. Truth is, it's a long journey...A never ending journey, BUT it's been fun, sad, happy, exciting, boring, and different from my other 5 children! On this long road, she is a walking, talking, eating normally, high school graduate and still moving forward, on her own terms of course!
A Simple, Plain, Straightforward Guide (Without The Mumbo-Jumbo)
- This Is A Guide To A Journey, Not A Race
The Essential Guide to Raising Special Needs Children. A Must-Have For Anyone With The Responsibilities of Raising A Person With Beautiful-Abilities
- Understanding Your Child's Condition: An overview of common special needs conditions, including their symptoms, causes, and treatments.
- Developing a Care Plan: How to work with your child's medical and educational teams to create a personalized care plan that meets your child's unique needs.
- Finding the Right Therapies and Services: A guide to the various therapies and services available for special needs children, including occupational therapy, speech therapy, and behavioral interventions.
- Supporting Your Child's Development: Tips and strategies for promoting your child's development in areas such as communication, social skills, and self-care.
- Advocating for Your Child: How to effectively advocate for your child in the medical and educational systems, including working with your child's doctors and teachers and accessing resources and support.
- Supporting Your Family: Strategies for supporting yourself and your family as you care for a special needs child, including finding support groups, managing your time, and selfcare.
6" x 9": Compact, easy to take along with you everyday.
This Is A Guide To A Journey, Not A Race: Take it and put your own spin on it for you and your Beautiful-Abilities Person