Rippels: Effects of Addiction
- "We won't give up, shut up, or walk away," Mary (Matt's mom)
- " Be a hope dealer, not a dope dealer," Cindy ( Eric's Mom)
- "Just because they made a bad choice, doesn't make them Bad people," Mary ( Cody's mom)
- "Addiction does not discriminate," Lisa (Tyler's Mom)
- "Everyone is somebody's someone," Lynelli (Andy's Mom)
- "Love them where they are, love them no matter what" Patty (Danny's Mom)
I could go on.. These are just some of the comments these amazing mom's made about their loved ones. We are now the voice of our lost loved ones. We fought side by side with them, unfortunately, they lost their battle to Substance Use Disorder/ ADDICTION. We shared our stories to help others. We put our pain aside to help make a difference.
To read our stories, Amazon "Ripples: Effects of Addiction"
Don't waste another minute, talk to your loved ones, Please!
Available of Amazon