Local pick-up preferred (please call first (540) 788-4344), but will ship at the buyers expense.
Kingston -- Books 13 -- IMG_5382
$10.00 or Best Offer.
Author: David Ricketts
Publisher: Family Circle
Contents by Chapter
1. What You Need to Know
2. Breads, Muffins and Such
3. Appetizers, Snacks and Sandwiches
4. Soups and Stews
5. Salads and Dressings
6. Pasta, Grains and Beans
8. Fish and Shellfish
10. Vegetables and Fruit
12. Beverages for all Occasions
13. Cooking on the Grill
14. Microwave Magic
15. Too Busy to Cook
More than just a cookbook, this is the definitive guide to cooking in the '90s, emphasizing healthful foods, flavor and time-saving convenience. It features the best of American cooking, along with the international and ethnic tastes we love.
* Over 700 all-new, delicious, easy-to-prepare recipes
* Over 500 all-new, lavish color photographs, including how-to's
* Recipe flags denoting low-calorie, low-fat, low-cholesterol and low-sodium, plus complete nutritional analysis per serving
* Menu suggestions and serving ideas
* "Quick" tags for recipes taking 30 minutes or less
* Time-saving make-ahead tips
* "Too Busy to Cook" chapter and tips for enhancing delicatessen, frozen and packaged foods
* How to organize your kitchen
* Maximizing the microwave, including easy recipes and adaptations, plus tips for combining oven and microwave cooking
* Food primers and sidebars on buying, storing and freezing food; emergency substitutions and more!
Loose Leaf Binder 620 pages ISBN: 0-671-73572-1