HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO RUN YOUR OWN OUR HOME CARE AGENCY WITHOUT THE RISK ?
We are offering a 40% profit share for this position so the amount you earn depends on you. The harder you work the more you earn. For example: in Colorado in it's first year we made $750,000 and $1,350,000 in the second year.
Arkansas has a fast growing population of seniors!
If you want to get into Home Care now is the time!!!!
Acclaimed Home Care is looking for a manager/ Partner for Arkansas. We are licensed and accept Medicaid HCBS waivers.
Acclaimed Home Care provides the portal for all agency activities, such as scheduling, email, text, payroll and billing.
Private duty home care company, Acclaimed Home Care is expanding in the Arkansas area and seeks an Agency Manager / Partner to carry out a host of business development-based responsibilities for the organization and will be an integral in starting Private Duty operations. This broad-reaching role will work closely with inpatient and outpatient institutions as well as other key referral sources to educate them on Acclaimed Home Care services. As such, the Agency Manager must have strong communication skills and an ability to work with a diverse contact base. This position will provide companionship and hands-on personal care directly to clients, if the need arises. Also, this position will be responsible for scheduling and coordinating initial and on-going services with clients and employees.
Acclaimed Home Care is a private duty home care agency that provides compassionate companionship and living assistance to seniors, temporarily disabled, and permanently disabled individuals in the comfort of their home.
The Agency Manager will oversee a variety of tasks and day-to-day responsibilities including:
- Identifying and collaborating with referral sources
- Developing and revising education programs for the community and prospective referral sources
- Reporting Client concerns to appropriate staff and clinicians
- Providing assistance to referral sources to promote and maintain continuity of quality service to clients and families
- Communicating Acclaimed Home Care services and programs to agency referral sources, as requested
- Participating in the monitoring and evaluating of Acclaimed Home Care strategic plan or quality improvement, as requested
- Participating in appropriate agency meetings, as requested
- Working directly with the Director of Operations to establish a strong foothold in the market
- Work to find compassionate and reliable caregivers and personal care assistants
- Assuming additional responsibilities and special projects as assigned by the Director of Operations
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, sales or a related field, with 3-4 years of varied work experience, ideally in a Private Duty Home Care environment. All applicants must demonstrate experience in coordinating activities, an ability to relate effectively with stakeholders (i.e. physicians, clinicians, community agencies, and institutions) and interdisciplinary team members. A valid driver’s license and reliable mode of transportation is required, as local travel will be incorporated into this position. Previous experience providing ADLs is a plus.