Maximus is currently looking for a Limited Service (temporary) Reporting Administrator III to join our team. We are seeking someone who has exceptional reporting skills and comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
*This is a remote position. However, you must be able to physically pick up your equipment at our office located at 1 Imeson Park Blvd in Jacksonville, FL.
- High School diploma or equivalent with Associate degree and/or 2-4 years of experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgement in resolving issues.
- Perform repetitive clerical steps such as document verification, manage inbound and outbound routine calls, and greeting guests.
- Perform entry-level clerical duties requiring general knowledge and the application of various work methods and procedures. - Provide administrative support to project and operations management, which may include identifying, anticipating, and meetings needs of all departments.
Home Office Requirements:
- Hardwired internet (ethernet) connection
- Internet speed of 25mbps or higher required (you can test this by going to www.speedtest.net)
- Private work area and adequate power source
- All equipment will be provided by Maximus (laptop and headset) but must be picked up in our physical office located at 1 Imeson Park Blvd in Jacksonville, FL prior to your start date.
Click on the following link to complete your application: https://external-maximus.icims.com/jobs/67684/reporting-administrator-iii----%28remote%29/job