Here is a list of upgrades and/or options:
- interior locking center console
- Pioneer touch screen stereo and navigation system
- power door locks
- power windows
- all weather 'Rugged Ridge' floor protector mats (front to rear)
- 4 KC Baja lights mounted up front
- 2 added 'reverse' lights / rear lighting mounted on rear carriage
- very nice front Atlas winch bumper
- very nice rear Atlas bumper which includes swing away tire carrier / dual gas can carrier
- Hi-Lift rescue jack mounted on rear carrier
- Atlas side mount rocker guards
- 'Rubicon Express' lift kit, not sure on size of lift but at least 2 inch.
- 35 x 12.50 x 17" General Grabber Tires
- 17" Pro Comp black aluminum wheels (5)
- 4 wheel disc brakes
- rear tow hitch and bumper mounted D-rings
- upgraded headlights
- Cal compliant 'AirRaid' air intake system with high flow K&N air filter
- 'theSource' SPOD under hood toggle fuse box set up
- Dual Yellow Top Ultimate 'Optima' batteries mounted under hood
Cool deep toned factory exterior color 'Natural Green Pearl coat'. The paint takes on a few different looks and sheen pending on how the sunshine hits it, its a very nice looking color.
This is a very nice, very low mileage, great looking, ready to drive Jeep.
The Jeep is looking for a good home, someone to drive and take care of it.
Please ask any questions and I will do my best to answer.