2012 Camaro 2SS/RS in beautiful Inferno Orange. The Camaro has 67,000 miles and is in Excellent condition! Just went through a 120 point inspection at the dealership. Tires are 7-8, with a brand New Tire on the rear drivers side. The tires were balanced and alignment completed at that time.
The L99 (6.2 L/376 ci) is a powerful engine producing 400 hp and 410 tq. To say the least, this car is Fast! The L99 comes with the 6 speed automatic transmission. This transmission paired with the L99 gives a smoother ride then the manual but still gives you some fun options with TapShift and Manual Mode.
A 3.45 ratio rear end with Differential, limited slip puts rubber to the pavement from the 20-inch 5-spoke wheels and Pirelli P Zero performance tires.
- Front tire: P245/45R20 / Rear Tire: P275/40R20
The camaro has all major options but moonroof. Some of the options that stand out.
- Traction Control
- Brembo performance brakes
- Performance Suspension
- Rear Park Assist w/backup camera
- On Star (active for 3 months)
- XM Stereo (active for 4 months)
- available My Chevrolet app monitoring system and phone start
2SS Package (Premium Options)
- Boston Acoustics® premium 9-speaker 245-watt audio system
- Bluetooth® for phone, personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system
- Cargo convenience net
- Driver Information Center (DIC) compass
- Four-pack gauges mounted on center console
- Inside auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Body-color power-adjustable heated mirrors (auto dimming on driver side)
- Wireless PDIM (for use of steering-wheel controls with auxiliary device)
- Remote vehicle starter system (with automatic transmission)
- Leather-appointed front seat trim with SS embroidery
- Heated driver and front passenger seats (powered)
- Steering-wheel-mounted audio controls
- Universal Home Remote
- USB port
- HID headlamps with "halo ring"
- Rear Spoiler
- 20-inch 5-spoke wheel with Midnight Silver paint finish
- RS-unique tail lamps, also slightly tinted
- Body-color matched roof ditch molding
- Different fog light bulbs (RS has P13W bulbs)
- RS badging on driver's side grille and passenger side rear trunk lid
- When combined with SS/V8 models, SS badging becomes red instead of silver/white.
This is alot of muscle car for the price! I am selling do to unforseen events happening. The title is held by my bank. The price I am asking is $500 below kbb value.
$20,900 obo Please contact me for more pics and any questions. Thank you