We purchased these 2 adorable brother / sister kittens from a breeder at around 8 weeks old as a gift for my parents but unfortunately they no longer have time to take care of them since they travel a lot. Please purchase both so they can remain together as they practically grew up together their entire lives. They had an adult dachshund who they got along with and love to play with my 2 siberian kittens. Friendly and not shy at all. They are currently in a dry food diet using "Science Hill's" Brand. Both raised in a smoke-free home.
The male persian loves to jump on things.
Male is about 10 pounds.
Female is about 6 pounds.
Both are 7 months old
1) Both are spayed & neutered
2) Both are micro chipped
3) Came from the same litter (brother and sister)
4) Healthy cats from healthy mother and father. No heart disease
5) You will get VET & Health papers / VET Shots
6) Both have all the shots
7) Male has greenish eyes while the female has like copper colored eyed
8) Litter trained
1) Even though they are both healthy. I just took them both to a groomer and she mentioned the male had some scab marks around the belly but nothing alarming. She said it could be a spray that my parents were using that might have given him a skin reaction and to just stop using that deodorizer
2) White male also has yellow staining on his fur under the chin area due to food
Looking to relocate them to a new home.. $1000 for both ($500 each) so please keep them together
If interested please message me here or text at 407 408 7127