Successfully Raising Children
Parents do the best they can raising their children, but most find it a trial-and error proposition.
How should parents raise children so they develop self-determinism and initiative and make constructive decisions?
In this course, you will learn:
- What children need most from their parents
- How you can help solve a child’s problem
- Why children get angry and how to swiftly heal the upset
- How to live with children and help them grow into fine, successful human beings
- How to help your child become a self-determined, happy and contributing member of the family and an asset to society
Please call (808) 955-7771 and ask for Edwina or Wilbur for more information.
1170 Nuuanu Ave.
Honolulu, Hawaii 96817