1969 Ferrari 365GT 2+2 by Pininfarina with Matching Numbers
This 1969 Ferrari 365GT 2+2 is an excellent original matching numbers example and an excellent original car that would benefit from servicing at this time. Silver with black leather interior. Off the road since 1997 and not currently running. An incredibly desirable and collectible Ferrari. The 365 GT 2+2 was the largest, most luxurious Ferrari ever produced at the time. There was a host of standard equipment that included power steering, power brakes, and a self-leveling suspension system, a first for Ferrari. Under the sleek hood is Ferrari’s powerful 4.4-liter V-12 topped with three twin-choke Weber carburetors producing 320 bhp, enough to propel this luxury GT to speeds in excess of 145 mph. Offered with its owners manual, spare, and Marcel Massini report.
- A Lovely Example of Ferrari’s Fabulous Four-Seat
- One of only 809 examples produced
- Matching numbers example of the classic Touring Ferrari
- Elegant Pininfarina-built coachwork
- Offered with its Marcel Massini report