This Corvette is in very nice condition, it's black on black, has a water tight removable Targa Top and it's loaded. I insured it as a classic (Full Coverage Insur) with American Collectors, which cost's only $286/year. Car paint is not show quality but it looks GREAT from 8 feet away. No rips or tears in Leather but drivers seat has 2 small seam separations which are hardly noticeable. The 2004 model year is the last for the flip-up hideaway headlamps.
- CLEAR TITLE for Immediate Transfer
- GOOD INSPECTION
- 6 Speed Manual Transmission (clutch replaced within 5k miles)
- HUD (Heads Up Display)
- Pwr Windows, Pwr DoorLocks, Pwr Seats, Pwr Mirrors
- Factory Alarm
- OEM AM/FM/CD
- Good Tires with less than 10k miles
- Good Brakes all around
- 2/NEW Remotes ($60)
- NEW PERFORMANCE Stainless Steel EXHAUST ($980)
- NEW DUAL AIR-FILTER SNORKEL ($450)
- NEW Hood Seal Performance Gasket ($45)
- NEW CARPET w/Logo in rear hatch ($380)
- NEW BATTERY (Interstate) ($120)
- NEW CAR COVER ($85)
- AC Compressor replaced in Aug 2017 (AC works great but the clutch chatters)
As with nearly all C5 Vettes the gas tank sending unit gets oxidized with sulfur (google it) so the gas gauge drops to E until the tank is about 1/2 full then it operates correctly, never been a problem for me because the car will get 30+ MPG HWY, I can send you picture of this and much more.
Please review the pictures and TEXT me with questions then Followup with a Phone Call as I do not answer unknown numbers, or leave a message and I'll call you back.
I'm home all day, the car can be seen anytime. No negotiating unless you first see the car, no Low Ball Offers. Scammers ... I know who you are. AVAILABLE UNTIL AD is REMOVED.
- CASH ONLY, No Checks / No Financing
- Less than 10 minutes from Exit-28, Rt-80