Earls Court Show Car: 1963 Rolls-Royce Phantom V James Young Left-Hand Drive PV15 Design: Originally Owned by Bill Harrah
This elegant 1963 Rolls-Royce Phantom V James Young is one of just 100 built in Left-Hand Drive. Black with black interior. Excellent James Young body and desirable PV15 design. Chassis 5LVA3 was the 1962 Earls Court show car and was originally owned by one of the biggest and most well known car collectors in the world, Bill Harrah, who was the founder of Harrah's Hotel and Casinos. An overall straight and clean car with a highly usable interior. In need of mechanical overhaul to be roadworthy. It runs, drives, and stops but the motor is making noise and there's smoking from the exhaust. The car would also benefit from minor cosmetics at this time as the paint is not without its flaws. An absolute bargain and quite a rare find with very few left around.
Chassis no. 5LVA3
- One of only 100 LHD Phantom V James Young cars ever built
- Elegant James Young Styling and Desirable PV15 Design
- 1962 Earls Court Show Car
- Originally Owned by Well-Known Car Collector Bill Harrah, founder of Harrah's Hotel and Casinos
- Rare, desirable, and highly collectible Rolls-Royce