WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady Branch # 1631 located at 254 N. Phelps Ave., Rockford, IL, 61108 is currently hiring Janitoral.
A Janitoral , helps keep a building clean and orderly. PeopleReady is looking to immediately fill openings for workers who take pride in their work ethic and aren't above the tasks required of them. One job at a time, a Janitor's to-do list is never empty, and we believe that the best applicants have a positive outlook and are committed to serving others in any way they can. In addition to cleaning duties, as a Janitor, you will do light maintenance help, repairs, and many other diverse tasks that make the position different every single day. Does this line of work sound appealing to you? If so, you are encouraged to apply at the link above.
- Performing heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors and windows, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish.
- Ensuring equipment, like heating and cooling systems, is maintained and repaired
- Keeping sidewalks clean and free of debris.
- Servicing, cleaning, or supplying restrooms.
- Capturing and emptying trash.
- Setting up, arranging, or removing furniture, decorations, etc., as directed by supervisor.
- Making adjustments or minor repairs to building equipment and systems.
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous custodial or janitorial experience preferred.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility to work in an environment that changes quickly.
- Able to work frequently with cleaning chemicals.
To begin your journey, go to :
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.