Redsun Enterprises Ltd. is made up of a group of industry professionals with decades of experience in the cleaning industry. We are 100% Canadian owned and operated and are a Green Cleaning company. We are not a franchise and we do not sell cleaning contracts. Founded in 2018, we presently service hundreds of clients and millions of square feet each and every night of the week. This ranges from small once-a-week offices with just a few staff members to large clients with hundreds of staff.
Company Name: Redsun Enterprise Ltd
Business Address: 10451 Shellbridge Way, Unit 150, Richmond BC V6X 2W8
Job Title: Cleaning Supervisor
Term of Employment: Permanent employment; Full time
Beneﬁts: Standard BC Employment Beneﬁts, including 4% vacation pay;
Employment Conditions: 40 hours per week; Mon-Fri, 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
Job application email: email@example.com
Personal Suitability: Effective interpersonal skills, Reliability, Dependability, Organized, Accurate
Work conditions and physical capabilities: fast-paced environment, work under pressure, tight deadlines, attention to details
- Establish cleaning protocols and enforce them strictly, ensure compliance and accuracy among the staffs;
- Assign work tasks and ensure all workers follow company safety and security policies and procedures;
- Analyze cases based on individual clients’ demands and make plans accordingly;
- Give professional opinions and recommendations for both administrative purposes and commercial purposes;
- Assign and coordinate duties of different roles, prepare work schedules accordingly;
- Estimate budgets and costs for projects while keeping records of transactions involved;
- Repair and maintain any cleaning equipment and component;
- Communicate deficiencies or concerns to the manager;
- Supervise, recruit and train cleaning workers.
- Completion of secondary school;
- Previous experience in cleaning industry or related fields.
- Previous supervisory experience is an asset.
- Exhibit strong leadership skills, work ethic, and be adaptable and accountable.