The Cleanroom Janitor is responsible for keeping assigned cleanroom areas in a clean and orderly condition and free of visible contaminations. The ideal candidate will be flexible, responsible, highly motivated and able to multi-task.
- Works in controlled environments where strict rules and procedures must be followed to prevent contamination.
- Wears specific cleanroom garments while working for safety purposes.
- Follows and executes client cleanroom instructions/documentation.
- Performs proper cleaning methods such as vacuuming, emptying trash, cleaning all work surfaces/equipment, mopping of walls, ceilings and floors.
- Must possess the willingness to learn new concepts to fully understand cleanroom techniques and demonstrate proper cleanroom behavior at all times.
- Customer/client focused.
- Genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
- No experience is necessary. We are willing to train the right individual but they must be detail orientated and possess the willingness to learn new concepts and demonstrate the ability to perform highly detailed work.
- Ability to read, write and understand English.
- Due to cleanroom regulatory requirements, wearing fragrance lotion, perfume and makeup is not allowed to include fake eyelashes, drawn on eyebrows, fake nails and nail polish (or any other makeup). Good hygiene skills required.
- Open availability: Overtime work and schedule adjustments may be needed/necessary. Holiday work may also be required.
- Applicant must provide proof of work authorization, and complete an I9 and eVerify process.
Primary job duties consist of mopping the ceiling/ walls and completing tasks within a structured time frame.
- Variable days worked; Friday work schedule required.
- 8 hours per day/40 hours per week.
- 6:00 pm-2:30 am.
- Flexibility to work overtime required.
For further information, please contact Denise Ruiz at 858-444-2290 ext. 226.