Handyfox searching the perfect candidate that we are looking for is someone that is willing to deliver service to every where you will need to be presentable and able to perform general cleaning duties as your main focus.
- The incumbent will move materials and furniture as required; report building malfunctions as instructed, i.e. power failures, leaks, building equipment and any other damages; operate any/all motor-cleaning equipment to strip and wax floors, stairwells and corridors; sweep and mop entrance lobby, stairwells and elevator landings; polish marble or brass; wash walls and blackboards; clean mirrors, glass partitions, banisters and mailboxes, window-sills and baseboards in common area and dust assigned areas.
- will also clean all bathrooms and kitchens; remove spots and shampoo carpets; sweep and wash with hose exterior sidewalk, steps and courtyard; dispose of trash and recycling as directed by supervisor or management;
- Will remove ice and snow and de-ice areas; receive and store 55-gallon drums, household supplies, and equipment; be responsible for the safekeeping, minor repairs, and preservation of all janitorial materials and equipment and perform other duties as assigned.
- Flexible with working hours
- Have your own hand tools.
- Have your own public liability insurance
Visit us: www.handyfox.co.uk/
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team. Please forward your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org