- Performs housekeeping and cleaning activities within well established guidelines and assigned areas and shift(s) to ensure that quality standards, safety guidelines and customer service expectations are met.
- The light housekeeper is responsible for satisfactory and timely completion of assigned cleaning area according to schedule.
- Reports equipment/cleaning product needs and or malfunctions to supervisor in a timely fashion.
- The light housekeeper performs a variety of tasks, such as dust mopping and damp mopping floors in all areas including entry ways, corridors, etc. Is responsible for the safe and proper mixing and use of cleaning solutions and adheres to all safety precautions.
- Cleans and sanitizes bathrooms including sinks, tubs, floors and commodes.
- Is responsible for the daily cleaning and sanitizing of patient room furniture, as well as sitting room and dining room furniture.
- Removes and disposes of trash and relieves laundry staff as needed, and performs all other related duties as assigned.
- Represents HCSG in a positive manner; is able to follow oral instructions, is pleasant, tactful and courteous and cooperative with supervisor, co-workers and client staff
- Interacts appropriately with residents, client, other personnel, supervisor and the public.
- Responds to customer preferences, complies with industry and federal and state guidelines, and meets the needs of residents.
- Must respond to the paging system in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Follows infection control and universal precautions policies and procedures to ensure that a sanitary environment is maintained at all times. Follow proper reporting, isolation and handwashing procedures/techniques.
- The light housekeeper consistently embodies the characteristics necessary to drive the Company’s Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA.
TO APPLY: Apply in person at 310 S. Jupiter Rd, Allen, TX 75002 Mon - Fri between the hours of 10 am and 4 pm. Ask for Housekeeping Manager.
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Healthcare Services Group, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.