Handyfox is looking to hire detail-orientated and hard working cleaners. Very high-quality cleanings are a must. Our teams work in pairs for jobs -- having a friend you can work with is an asset.
Essential Job Functions:
- Operate switches to fire boilers and water heaters.
- Perform routine inspections of boilers and water heaters and perform routine maintenance on equipment.
- Grease and oil equipment, coils, pumps, gate valves, mechanical equipment, and fittings as necessary
- Insure water treatment units are functioning properly.
- Inspect and grease air handling units and filters as necessary.
- Service heating equipment
- Maintains outside of buildings by cutting grass, removing snow, salting walkways, and removing rubbish
- Cleans sweeps and mops shower rooms, offices, and restrooms.
- Uses automatic machines to clean, scrub and polish floors
- Cleans bathroom fixture, toilets, mirrors etc
- Washes walls in bathrooms and classrooms.
- Spot cleans and mops stairwells as needed.
- Flexible with working hours
- Have your own hand tools
- Have your own public liability insurance
- Able to interpret technical instructions
- Able to perform work on computer systems
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
Job Type: Full-time
Visit our site for further information: www.handyfox.co.uk/
If you feel that you have what it takes to become part of our successful team, then email us your CV and cover letter at email@example.com