Posted in: Dallas - Fort Worth Cleaning Jobs
- Heavy housekeepers/floor care technicians are generally responsible for the overall floor maintenance of hard surface and carpet (dust and wet mopping, stripping, waxing, buffing, shampooing, extraction & bonneting) of areas that include offices, resident rooms, corridors, lobbies, entrances, stairwells and other public areas such as dining rooms.
- Performs housekeeping and cleaning activities within well established guidelines and assigned areas to ensure that quality standards, safety guidelines and customer service expectations are met.
- The heavy housekeeper/floor technician is responsible for satisfactory and timely completion of assigned cleaning area according to schedule.
- Reports equipment/cleaning product needs and or malfunctions to supervisor in a timely fashion.
- Is responsible for the safe and proper mixing and use of cleaning solutions and adheres to all safety precautions.
- The heavy housekeeper/floor care technician is responsible for collecting trash/recycling/soiled linen from the units and for the proper disposal of trash/recycling/laundry in an outside/soiled linen barrel container.
- Work involves pulling and pushing, carrying weight up to 50 pounds, twisting, bending and reaching from floor to waist height and from waist to above head.
- Applies stripper to floors (slippery surface) to remove old wax then refinishes floors with new wax product.
- Represents HCSG in a positive manner; is able to follow oral instructions, is pleasant, tactful and courteous and cooperative with supervisor, co-workers, residents and client staff.
- The heavy housekeeper/floor care technician consistently embodies the characteristics necessary to drive the Company’s Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA.