The Harvard Companies include entities working to serve the business community in the janitorial and protection services areas. Harvard Maintenance is one of the largest and fastest growing, privately owned provider of high-quality janitorial services in the United States. We are an industry leader and are well known for our innovative thinking and entrepreneurial spirit. Our success over the last fifty years stems from Harvard's Inverted Pyramid®, which recognizes that our front-line employees are the most important people in our organization. The Inverted Pyramid® ensures that our employees feel valued, are given the tools to be successful, and are empowered to execute in their roles. People are also at the center of our Core Values. Our People First core value clearly states that “we are a family organization that promotes respect and embraces diversity”.
Lead shift cleaner in charge of overseeing shift tasks such as the following: Basic cleaning, including cleaning of all common areas, restrooms, entrances, walkways, furniture, fixtures, stairs, chairs, tables, telephones, drinking fountains, trashing, dusting polishing and other assigned items/areas.
Monday - Friday 1:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Shift Leader
- Responsible for all basic cleaning
- Cleaning of restrooms includes restocking toilet tissue and other dispensers, emptying trash, clean and sanitize fixtures, clean mirrors, spot clean partition doors and walls, sweep and mop tile floors, and clean toilets and urinals
- Move furniture, vacuum, reposition furniture, empty trash and replace liners
- Check all trash containers prior to moving it
- Cleaning includes dust mopping, damp mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, gum removal, dusting, picking up larger objects off the floor and spot cleaning glass
- Performs additional duties as required, including attending to flooded areas, incidental spills, and related clean-up work for trash and restroom concerns
- Restock carts and closets at the end of each shift
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Must have Shift Leader experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- Strong communication skills
- Must be willing to work assigned hours (weekends included)
Harvard is offering a competitive hourly pay rate of $00.00 to $00.00 per hour, including benefit package with medical, dental, life, and long-term disability (LTD) insurance along with 401K Savings Plan for those eligible.
An Equal Opportunity Employer --- M/F/D/V