Thanks for checking out my ad. When you respond, please indicate that you've read the whole thing.
So, I've been doing residential cleaning as a side hustle for the past five yeas. I'm looking to make it into a full-time job and small business.
I'm seeking at least one partner who's interested in doing bang-up cleaning work and getting paid a decent wage to do it.
Before you contact me, here are a few things I'll just throw out there:
• Previous experience would be great, but it's not 100% essential.
• We'll be dealing with a lot of "Karens" (and their male equivalents), so a customer service background and attitude will be extremely helpful.
• Honestly, cleaning is like any other skill: the more you do it, the better you get at it. If you have that sort of attitude towards cleaning, we're pretty like-minded.
• I've pretty much learned how to clean from the Clean My Space site and YouTube channel. Check those out, if you haven't already.
• It would be great to find someone (or a few someones) with experience and savvy in marketing and social media.
• FWIW, I am a transgender woman. You probably won't be able to "tell," but this isn't going to work with anti-LGBT types. I know I'm probably preaching to the choir here, but I'd rather be clear about that upfront.
If this sounds interesting and doable to you, please respond at your earliest convenience. Just tell me a little bit about yourself as it relates to any of the bullet-pointed items.
Hope to hear from you!