MV Transportation is seeking a Utility/Bus Washer/Fueler. Successful candidate will ensure that the fleet is fully prepared for service.
• Janitorial duties – to include cleaning of: office, washrooms, workshop area, and other areas as assigned daily.
• Ensure all vehicles are completely fueled and fluids topped, ready for service at various times of day.
• Interiors cleaned according to contract.
• All fleet damage documented and communicated to appropriate personnel in the case of unreported damage.
• And other duties as assigned.
This is a full time position. The hours available are: 4:00 pm -12:30 am
Benefits are included: medical, dental, vision, 401k, & PTO.
Paid CDL Training & $750 sign on bonus
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to read, write and speak English.
• Must be able to work a varied schedule, including weekends.
• Must be 21 with good driving record, 5 continuous years with driver's license required, N
Questions?? Please call Ryan at 847-481-8667
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. MV Transportation, Inc. provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.