Our client, one of the most reputable and esteemed private country clubs, is looking for a professional, reliable and trustworthy Dishwasher.
- This is a contract to hire opportunity
- Shifts: 11:00am-5:00pm, 2:00pm-10:00pm or 5:00pm- 11:00pm
- Must have reliable transportation
- Sort and rinse dirty dishes, glass, tableware and other cooking utensils and place them in racks to send through dish machine.
- Sort and stack clean dishes. Carry clean dishes to cooks line and other proper storage areas. Rewash soiled dishes before delivering.
- Change dishwater in dish machine between AM and PM shifts.
- Wash pots, pans and trays by hand.
- Remove trash and garbage to dumpster and ensure dumpster lids are closed at all times.
- Set up or break down dishwashing area.
- Clean and roll/unroll floor mats.
- Fill / empty soak tubs with cleaning / sanitizing solutions.
- Sweep / mop floors.
- Assemble / disassemble dish machine.
- Sweep up trash around exterior of restaurant and garbage dumpster.
- Conduct general restaurant and restroom cleaning as directed.
- Wipe up any spills to ensure kitchen floors remain dry.
- Notify manager any time dish machine wash or rinse cycle falls below safety standard temperatures.
- Do not touch dirty dishes before touching clean dishes without washing hands first.
- Other duties as directed.
Must apply in person with two forms of ID's:
2250 S. Atlantic Blvd. Suite M
Commerce, Ca 9004
*******Job is located in the city of Palos Verde, Ca