- Must have understanding of job duties, tools, and equipment necessary to complete tasks.
- Must be willing to sweep, mop, dust, pull trash which can weigh 40 or more pounds, fill all dispensers, soap, lotion, paper towel and toilet paper.
- Produces quality work within pre-set time frames.
- Shows initiative in regard to job functions and accepts new responsibilities as needed.
- Has a willingness to work with and help others.
- Uses personal protective equipment correctly such as safety glasses and vinyl gloves.
The job duties require an employee to bend, reach, stand and walk for extended periods. Pushing, lifting and carrying items less than 30lbs. Kneeling, squatting, and crawling. Repetitive use of hands, wrist, arms, and legs. Climbing stairs and ladders.
Applicant must provide proof of work authorization, and complete an I9 and eVerify process.
Schedule: Monday-Friday; 5:00 pm to 1:30 am.
For further information, please contact Denise Ruiz at 858-444-2290 ext. 226.