WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady Branch # 1658, located at 4313 E. Morgan Ave., Evansville IN 47715 is currently hiring a Industrial Cleaning Technician
Our customer's mission is to partner with industrial manufacturers by delivering manufacturing support services that make a measurable improvement in our customers' quality, production and total cost. The industrial cleaning technician position includes cleaning in manufacturing environment. We look for positive, team-oriented people who can also work independently. Employees’ focus on efficiency, quality, continuous improvement and most importantly safety. This position requires strong attention to detail, adaptability and physical endurance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Using hand and air tools
- Navigating heavy equipment
- Sweeping and mopping
- Wiping walls and windows
- Scraping, shoveling and digging
- Changing filters and changing protective equipment covers ·
- Safely using and working from a ladder ·
- Understand written job instructions ·
- Conduct basic problem solving
- All other duties as assigned by Leaded site management
Follow customer safety and quality requirements Competencies:
- Strong work ethic, good attendance, and team focus.
- Proficient Customer Service & Communication Skill.
- Must be able to communicate with team members and management.
- Adaptability - Willingness to deal with unexpected challenges or circumstances.
- Problem Solving
- Define problems and bring about viable solutions.
- Continually search for opportunities to improve onsite activities.
Environment & Physical Requirements:
- The job requires lots of walking.
- Must be able to bend, squat, kneel, crawl and tolerate heat and confined spaces.
- Basic knowledge of cleaning, sweeping, mopping and scraping floors is a must.
- Adhere to Safety is Your Life Program.
- Use proper personal protective equipment, i.e., hard hat, hearing protection, steel toe shoes, safety glasses, and any additional protective gear required for the tasks.
Full-time Employee Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with company match
- Vacation and Paid Holiday
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral incentives
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to :
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.