DB WELL Employment Solutions has a client in the manufacturing industry looking for production team members. This is not temporary work, its full time and our client has competitive benefits packages.
Pay rate range: between 17.00 to 25.00 per hour; DOE
Process Controller- Hazardous Materials Specialist
• Must be “US Person” per ITAR regulations: US Citizen or Permanent Resident only
• Must have negative Drug/Alcohol test
• Bilingual (English & Spanish) a PLUS
• Willingness to work day our company rules, safety rules and procedures
• Must keep work area clean and understand FOD (foreign object debris) procedures
*MUST HAVE 1 YEAR EXPERIENCE handling hazardous material and waste
• Accept direction from senior personnel.
• Learn and follow company rules, safety rules and procedures.
• Extract process bath samples according to analysis schedules and as directed by Supervisor.
• Identify samples to baths from which they were extracted.
• Fill out waste analysis records per procedure.
• Fill process tanks prior to start of work shift.
• Decant and replace spent baths and spent rinse waters as directed.
• Deliver spent materials to Waste Treatment for processing.
• Clean and maintain lab equipment, instruments, tools, and work area.
• Replace and clean process bath filters per schedule.
• Inspect ventilation ducts, clean, maintain as needed.
• Record water flow meter readings, incoming and discharge.
• Maintain chemical storage area.