NOW HIRING! JOB LOCATION: NEW YORK AND NEW JERSEY AREA
We are hiring for several Professional Disinfection and Mold Remediation Crew Member. This is a project-based job.
Paladin Constructions Services Corp. has been in the construction industry for more than 20 years and had completed hundreds of successful projects since then. Paladin Construction Services Corp is a general contractor, commercial contractor, offering our services to a wide spectrum of businesses, communities, and sectors, from small to large scale businesses and from private/residential to government-type builds.
We are looking for hard-working, energetic, and detail-oriented individuals to join our team. You will collaborate with a small group to execute the work plan accurately. The crew member will provide Mold Remediation and Disinfection services to residential and commercial clients.
Essential Job Roles
- Self‐starter with strong work ethic and ability
- Perform mold remediation and a variety of cleaning activities
- Scrubbing and sanitizing all surfaces
- Protect equipment and ensure inefficiencies do not occur
- Ensure that all rooms are cared for and checked as per requirements
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related, local, state and federal safety laws, policies and guidelines
- Preferably with Mold Remediation experience and/or working knowledge of Mold remediation service
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and maintain a high level of performance.
- Capable with hand tools and power tools
- Good knowledge of cleaning supplies and chemicals
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
Apply Now! Email resume to: email@example.com