NOW HIRING! JOB LOCATION: NEW YORK AND NEW JERSEY AREA
Paladin Constructions Services Corp. has been in the construction industry for more than 20 years and had completed hundreds of successful projects since then. Paladin Construction Services Corp is a general contractor, commercial contractor, offering our services to a wide spectrum of businesses, communities, and sectors, from small to large scale businesses and from private/residential to government-type builds.
We are looking for hard-working, energetic, and detail-oriented individuals to join our team. You will collaborate with a small group to execute the work plan accurately. The crew member will provide Mold Remediation and Disinfection services to residential and commercial clients.
We are hiring for several:
- PROJECT MANAGERS
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- To handle Professional Disinfection and Mold Remediation Crew Member.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees and developing personal growth opportunities.
- Completes operations by developing schedules, gathering resources, assigning and monitoring work.
- Accomplishes staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Implements cleaning activities, enforces systems, policies, and procedures.
- Implementing productivity standards, resolving operations problems.
- Provides quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing organization standards and adhering to legal regulations.
- Industry and management experience a plus
- Preferably with relevant Mold Remediation experience and/or working knowledge of Mold remediation service
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in business or management preferred
- Good knowledge of cleaning supplies and chemicals
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude
Apply Now! Email resume to: email@example.com