Are you a collaborative healthcare-focused professional looking for premium, all-inclusive, shared rental space in the heart of Midtown on Madison Avenue?
We are seeking someone to join our established 10+ year successful healthcare practice who relishes the challenge of being an agent of positive change in the lives of others!
Are you a New York State licensed practitioner with an entrepreneurial mindset? Come join a holistic, integrative healthcare practice. We are doubling every 6 months and need another seasoned service provider in order to continue expanding our suite of offerings!
Today our healthcare practice offers spinal rehabilitation, massage, and nutrition programming. You are the next piece of the puzzle to add into the mix of “total” healthcare. If you are an innovative, entrepreneurial-minded, over-achiever who is extremely passionate in helping people and revolutionizing healthcare again, we are the dynamic and exciting practice you are looking for!
All-in-One Shared Office Space Rent includes:
- Prestigious Madison Avenue address just two blocks from Grand Central
- Premium 24/7 doorman building with (3) elevators
- 1,000 square foot office, multiple rooms with relaxing ambiance: high ceilings, gigantic sundrenched windows, darkening blinds and dimmable lights in every room
- Trained, professional office manager for scheduling needs with ability to receive packages (Monday through Friday)
- Large waiting area with suppled patient refreshments
- High-speed Wi-Fi, copy machine, fax and paper. Electric and central air also included.
- Same floor bathroom access
- Access to premium massage table for use, if needed
- Possible cross-referrals for patient convenience
Treatment Methods Sought in Service Professional:
- Conducts professional and ethical client relationships
- Work in collaboration with multi-disciplinary team to perform clinical assessments and develop treatment plans.
- Build trusted relationships with patients by providing patient-centered experience
- Provide significant health improvement, pain management and improve function
- Maintain professional appearance
- Maintain license renewals
Requirements of Renter:
- Board certified through the National Certification Commission and/or certification through the State Medical Board of New York
- Present record of practice (i.e. insurance history or claims of malpractice)
- Empathetic, with a person-centered approach to clients.
Availability: Immediate availability. Limited hours Monday through Wednesday. All day availability Thursday through Sunday.
Rental Cost: $2,750 per month, with one month’s security deposit upfront. Monthly rent negotiable if sign a one-year sublease.