WRIGHT BUILDING SYSTEMS BUILDING QUOTE www.wrightbuilding.com. The price is always in the details.
See below quote, standard materials and design used to provide best price, delivery about 16-18 weeks, best price supplier, also with galvanized framing and moisture control felt on roof panels, let me know any questions about the quote. Thanks Jim Wright 615-390-1963
--Size: 30 x 100 x 8-6" eaves - gabled, Roof Pitch: 1/2: 12; Galvanized Framing; --Anchors included
--Design: Live: 20 PSF Gd Snow: 15 PSF Wind Load:105 MPH Building Code: 2012 IBC Exposure: B Risk Category = I
--Framing: 4-6" cee channels column, rafters, per code, galvanized coating
--Roof: Screw Down PBR, 26g zinc-alum Galvalume- not painted), --Wall: std R pan walls 26g color Sig200, concrete notch
--Insulation: included moisture barrier at roof panel drip stop; Wall Insulation: none
--Step-downs: as shown, none
--Doors: 20– 8’-0” x 7’-0” roll up included, mixed unit sizes 10x15,10x10,10x20
--Fire Rated Partitions: not included, *interior fire rated doors not included
--Trim: Gutters and Downspouts, building low sides
1. Roll up doors include tension adjusters and bearings. ( *all mini doors bronzed slate)
2. Roll up doors include standard double hasp latch. (Locks not included)
3. Project has been quoted per standard specifications, i.e. roof pitch, door sizes, etc.
4. Roof penetration of any type after installation will void roof warranty of panel that is penetrated.
5. Permit drawings approx. 6 weeks, total delivery time approx. 16-18 weeks from order, financial documents
6. down payment 15-20%? Yes
7. standard door latches are stainless steel? Yes
8. is roof pitch 1/2: 12 or 1/4:12? 1/2:12
9. *are partitions movable and removable - no
10. lead time approx 16 weeks this job?yes - 16-18 weeks total time including plans for permit
PRICE: with doors, insulation, building, sheeting, trim, partitions. $ 29,000 plus taxes.
**Note: Customer to confirm this meets local requirements for permit and energy code. Not including fire rated partitions or doors, door locksets, taxes, contracting work, concrete, steel erection/ labor, anchor bolts, louvers or fans, snow guards, erector certification, , other items not mentioned. Doors/windows by others must resist wind load.