Address: #908- 1068 W.Broadway, Vancouver
Available: April 1, 2021 - long term unfurnished
Bedrooms: 1 + den
Finished area: 568sf
Flooring: hardwood laminate, tiles mixed
Outdoor: 1 balcony
Parking: 1 underground stall
Deposits: half a month security deposit + fob deposits.
Lease term: minimum one year lease.
Move-in/out fees: as per strata bylaws.
Pets: sorry not this one.
Absolutely no smoking please.
Included items: stainless steel fridge, stove (gas), dishwasher, and washer & dryer; gas, hot water.
Not included: electricity, telephone, cable, internet.
Amenities: meeting room with kitchen and lounge, exercise room, courtyard, children's playground.
LOCATION: The Zone is in the heart of Fairview Broadway Corridor 1/2 a block from Oak Street, steps away from the clusters of medical buildings surrounding Vancouver General Hospital. 5 blocks walk to the Mega Cambie Shopping Hub where you'll find the flagship Canadian Tires, Home Depot, Best Buy, London Drugs, Whole Foods Market, and Broadway/City Hall Skytrain Station. Lots of trend-setting restaurants and bars along Broadway Corridor from economic ethnic delights to high end international renowned Japanese cuisines. Just a few blocks in the other direction is the ever popular South Granville shopping district with Chapters, Shoppers Drug Mart, cafes, many more restaurants, and boutique shopping at its best. Broadway/Granville is another main public transit hub with 99 B-Line rapid transit from UBC to east Vancouver as well as many buses to Downtown and Granville south. Come live, work, shop, play all within walking distance in Vancouver's second Downtown.
FEATURES: This 568sf, 1 bedroom + den north/east facing suite features high ceilings with floor to ceiling windows and outstanding city/mountain views from the living room, kitchen, bedroom, and outdoor balcony. This corner unit provides plenty of natural light and also looks east to a bustling West Broadway with city lights as far as the eye can see. The open kitchen offers deep veneer cabinetry, granite countertops, gas cooking, and stainless appliances. Just off the living area is the bedroom, den, and 4 piece bathroom. The 4 pcs bathroom comes with bold above counter sink, stone countertop, toilet, and deep soaker tub. Beside the bathroom is the small den that would be suitable for a small home office, pantry, additional closet space, or in-suite store-room. The bedroom also has north/east floor to ceiling windows. The in-suite stacked laundry is located at the entry so as not disturb if doing laundry at night. This condo includes one underground secured parking stall and one off-suite storage locker. Suitable for professional couple or single.
To help stop the spread of COVID-19, to help yourself, our staff and the occupants of the property, please follow these special procedures:
- Practice social distancing at all times.
- Please wear face masks during all showing appointments.
- Do not touch anything inside and outside the property.
- Do not use the bathrooms or kitchen inside the property.
- If you are sick, you must self-isolate, stay home, and not go out to view properties.
- If you have been outside of Canada within the past 14 days, you must self-isolate, stay home, and not go out to view properties.
For viewing appointments, please contact:
Isaac Gysemans at firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo tours here https://www.mybcrental.com/listings/wbroadway1068_908/
Property represented and posted by:
Sunstar Realty Ltd.
#6- 3003 Kingsway
Vancouver, BC. V5R 5J6.
- We do not charge prospective tenants any handling fees, application fees or processing fees.
- This property is not offered on a first come first serve basis; all applications will be carefully screened before presentation to owners for selection.
- It takes 2 to 3 business days to process each completed application.
- Payments from all major credit cards and direct debit accepted (subject to transaction fees charged by Rentmoola, and only applicable to fully managed properties).
- All measurements are approximate and all information presented herein obtained from sources believed to be reliable; user to verify and be aware that Sunstar does not assume any responsibility and/or liability for the accuracy of such.