Among the first thing visitors notice when entering your home is your wall colors. When you return home from work or errands, do you want to calm things down or pump up the volume? As you may know, color can influence mood. You may have already decided on what color you’d like to paint your room. If not, we can provide color consultation to help you achieve your objective. If you are painting multiple rooms, we’ll suggest colors that are related, contrasting or uniform as per your needs.
Whether your project is simple or elaborate or for one room or many, our employees pride themselves on completing your job on time and to your satisfaction. After your color has been selected, we explain your option for finishes – flat, matte finish, eggshell, semi-gloss or high-gloss – depending on whether the area needs frequent cleaning or is potentially high-touch.
Our workflow typically is:
- - Protect furniture and floors
- - Remove switch plates and hardware
- - Fix, tape, clean, sand, or simple wall repairs as needed before priming
- - Gather the correct equipment - say a blended polyester and nylon brush if we are using a latex-based paint - so as to not leave bristles behind with the paint job
- - Use high quality paints such as Benjamin Moore or Sherwin Williams
- - Apply two coats or more for color consistency and durability
- - Leave you with a modest amount of paint for future touch-up
- - Clean up the worksite and reset your furniture
Other brands are available for specific applications or upon request. Estimates for rehab work such as extensive drywall repair or wallpaper removal will be provided as needed. We deploy our expertise to get the details right for faux finishes or textured jobs. We utilize modern methods combined with age old “tricks of the trade” for all of our Westchester, NY, interior house painting service projects in order to get the best possible outcome for your job. We complete our projects on time so that you can quickly go back to enjoying your home.
Visit our website for more details or call us now at (914) 215 5457