Project Name:Philadelphia street at Cypress Ave Street Widening and traffic signal
Project Location:Ontario, SAN BERNARDINO County, CA, 91764
Awarding Agency Owner:City of Ontario
Bid due date/time:Nov 13,2018 @ 11:00 AM
CALPROMAX ENGINEERING, INC. is requesting quotes from all qualified subcontractors and suppliers including certified DBE firms for the following items of work, including but not limited to the following [MOBILIZATION, CLEARING, GRUBBING, RESTORATIONS,TEMPORARY TRAFFIC CONTROL,REMOVE EXISTING AC PAVEMENT & BASE, REMOVE EXISTING AC DIKE,REMOVE EXISTING PCC CURB & GUTTER, REMOVE EXISTING PCC SIDEWALK/CURB RAMP/DRIVEWAY,REMOVE EXISTING FENCE, BLOCK WALL, REMOVE EXISTING STREET LIGHT,RELOCATE MAILBOX,REMOVE EXISTING TREE/VEGETATION,RELOCATE WROUGHT IRON GATE,CONSTRUCT AC PAVEMENT-CRUSHED AGGREGATE BASE-CONCRETE CURB & GUTTER (TYPE B)-PCC SIDEWALK-CONCRETE CURB-VINYL FENCE-CONCRETE BLOCK WALL-IRON FENCE W/ CONC BLOCK-,INSTALL DETECTABLE WARNING SURFACE,SIGNING AND STRIPING,TRAFFIC SIGNAL SYSTEM INSTALLATION,LANDSCAPING,IRRIGATION]. Plans and specs are available for your review and you can send request or interest in bidding this project sub items and we will send you the specs/plans ELECTRONICALLY. Your quote should be sent to our office prior to the bid date/time. For assistance with bonding, insurance, or lines of credit contact our office at phone number (714)573-4599, fax number (714)459-7088
Outreach Terms & Requirements
-To view or obtain plans, specs, and project document, FIRMS should contact the CONTRACTOR to get required project resource.
- The CONTRACTOR will provide FIRMS, if requested, with reasonable assistance in bonding, insurance.
-Quotes per project bid items must be submitted before the due bid date and time to allow proper evaluation.
-Quotes are required to be in accordance with project plans, specs, and good for the entire contract duration.
- The project is a prevailing wage public job. The FIRM's quote must consider all terms related to prevailing wages terms.
- FIRMS must possess and maintain a current contractor license, insurance, and worker compensation coverage during the project
- FIRMS must be CUF "Commercial Useful Function" so the participation goal is accepted towards the Good Faith Effort.
-100% payment bond and performance bond for the full amount of the subcontract price may be required.
-FIRMS that submit their quote explicitly acknowledge and agree to all above terms and responsibilities.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any qualified contractors, subcontractors, suppliers
-The firm must be registered with Department of Industrial Relation and should have a current DIR number.