We are an Asphalt Company seeking a Diesel Service Tech to join our team! This is an immediate hire position. Please see the following requirements below before applying.
Full time position as a Diesel Service Tech
ESSENTIAL DUTIES :
Service Tech Responsibilities
- Repair Diesel engines, hydraulic systems, and electrical systems on all types of construction equipment.
- Repair Large Trucks, heavy equipment, fleet vehicles and small engines.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose all types of heavy equipment such as dozers, excavators, and backhoes to ensure proper working condition in the shop or on the job site
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance to ensure equipment is maintained to top standards.
- Perform routine equipment clean up and upkeep as well as safety review and predelivery inspection
- Complete basic computer tasks including completing work orders, looking up parts, and communicating via email.
- Complete brake adjustments, lights repairs, oil changes and fluid replacement.
Education and Experience:
- 2 years of experience of Heavy Equipment
- Expertise with Mack Trucks. Experience with Ford is a plus.
- OSHA 10-Hr Course
- GED or High School Diploma
*MUST OWN THE TOLLS APPLICABLE TO THE POSITION*
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $23.00 to $30.00 /hour