Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $27.00 ~ 30.00/Hour (Negotiable depending on relevant work experience)
Working Hour: 30 - 40 hrs/week
Benefits: 10 Days of paid vacation per year
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and job materials made of wood, steels and other materials
- Install siding panels, exterior wall materials
- Fit and install exterior PVC trims and moisture barriers
- Assemble and install casings for windows or doors
- Maintain work areas clean and look after machines and tools when not in use
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Completion of High School is required
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience in the trade OR Completion of apprenticeship program in relevant trade.
- Trade Certification is not mandatory but will be considered an asset.
Language Requirements: Must be able to communicate in English
Number of Positions: 2
Work Location: Various locations in Lower Mainland in BC as per company’s contracts
Company information: Zero Tolerance Exteriors
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (Attn: Alejandro Ivan Garcia Moreno)
Company Mailing Address: 2123 East 40th Avenue, Vancouver, BC, Canada V5P 1J4
***Apply via Email indicated above Only