WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady, located at Coulterville, IL is currently hiring a Safety Technician
Assist in providing Site Safety Orientation Training.
- Learn and become familiar with OSHA, and Environmental Regulations.
- Assist other Safety coordinators in Safety related duties.
- Report any problems and timely communicate to your manager.
- Take injured employees to medical facilities for treatment.
- Follow up with injured employees treatment and return to work program.
- Perform department administrative duties as assigned
- Be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Have an avid understanding of all Microsoft applications Education:
- High School Graduate.
- Some college is preferred
- Certifications such as First Aid, CPR, AED, NFPA 70e, and OSHA 10 or 30.
- A min of 5 years of experience is preferred for this position.
- Previous related experience in safety construction or industrial safety field.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to https://jobs.peopleready.com/jobs/PR-1196840/Safety-Technician-
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.