Property Preservation - Hauling, Lawn, and Janitorial service, etc.
We are a leading property preservation company seeking responsible technicians to work as independent contractors in and around Redding (Shasta County) performing tasks consistent with our business. This includes but is not limited to the following:
• Re-keying locks
• Hauling trash
• Making determinations of personal property
• Inspecting properties for quality compliance
• Lawn and landscape service
• Bidding minor repairs, and reporting property conditions
• Securing and board-up services
• Communicating with our home office efficiently
• Installing smoke detectors, and other minor hardware in homes
• Recurring lawn service
• Janitorial and sales cleaning of homes
• And much more
Requirements for working with our company are first and foremost, current property preservation experience, an honest work ethic, timeliness in completing work, strong organization skills and good communication. Experience using PPW (Property Preservation Wizard) is a BIG Plus.
We require you submit a W-9, Business License, General Liability Insurance, and a direct deposit form once we've decided on retaining your services.
Equipment needed is as follows
• Consistently reliable Truck with trailer towing capacity
• Reliable home computer
• Various tools required for work in property preservation
• Smartphone with enough minutes to make multiple phone calls throughout the day as wells as the capability to upload photos from before, during and after repairs and maintenance of the property has been done.
We are seeking the right person for an independent contractor to join our vendor network.
If you think that is you, please respond with either a resume or a detailed description of your current work and/or property preservation work experience. You can complete the vendor application on our website: https://www.theremedysd.com/vendormgmt