About the Opportunity:
REIMAR Construction is currently looking to employ experienced Carpenter
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
- Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware
- Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) training
- Working at heights training
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- Fall Arrest Protection Training Course
- Minimum of 2 years of work experienc
- In exchange for your hard work and dedication, you can expect a competitive wage of $45.30 per hour plus overtime pay.
About REIMAR Construction:
· REIMAR is a high-rise residential construction company that has built a reputation for employing the highest skilled tradespeople in the region. Combined with an emphasis on a family environment that encourages the growth and success of its members, the REIMAR team brings the right ideas with the abilities and resources to execute. With dedicated and skilled individuals from administration to formwork, REIMARs team of professionals provides benefits at all stages of a project.