WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Coulterville, IL is currently hiring a Administrator
Provide high level administrative support for project site by performing a variety of administrative functions as assigned in accordance with the office procedure.
- Multi-tasks with superb accuracy
- Strong administrative skills
- Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with our customers, vendors and internal departments
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills
- Data entry and file maintenance
- Coordinate site events as needed including daily meals
- Procure office and janitorial supplies for the site Safety is a primary obligation
- Additional tasks assigned as required.
- High School Diploma; 30 units of business or construction-related studies at an accredited college
- 2+ years of hands on administrative support experience
- Must be computer savvy and proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have valid driver's license Physical Requirements:
- Will sit and stand periodically during the day.
- Will walk and climb stairs.
- Will reach over shoulder heights and below waist.
- Required to use hands to lift, handle, carry or feel.
- May be required to kneel, bend, talk and hear.
- Specific vision abilities are required.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to https://jobs.peopleready.com/jobs/PR-1196742/Administrator-
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.