Our Company is currently initiating a search for a Full Time Structures Representative for our San Jose, California office. The position can be located within the Santa Cruz, South Bay, and San Francisco Bay Area. Be involved in projects with our PMCM Team and be a part of a growing organization that meets our client’s objectives and solves their challenges.
The Structures Representative provides technical leadership for complex construction management projects or programs, acted as a construction representative and supervised the engineering and construction control work. This individual must be able to apply a diverse knowledge of structural engineering principles and practices and make independent decisions on significant structural engineering problems.
This is NOT a Structural Design Engineer role. A Structures Representative is a local agency employee (or a consultant hired by a local agency) who performs quality assurance over the contractor’s work that involves structures and who performs the contract’s necessary structure-related administrative tasks.
- Reviewing and inspecting plans and calculations for: falsework; shoring; staging; bridge removal; and other technical submissions, on City, County, Caltrans and other State projects.
- Responding to and effectively resolving field construction issues.
- Conducting meetings between contractor, owner, utilities and other project parties.
- Inspecting, documenting, and coordinating field test of construction materials.
- Analyzing construction costs of changed conditions, drafting change orders, and recommending claims dispositions.
- Preparing constructability reviews and reports.
- Assumes responsibility for field engineering, contract administration, inspection, testing, surveying, and quality control on one large or several small construction projects.
- Supervises field inspection and field office personnel.
- Represents projects at meetings and conferences.
- Exercise responsible and ethical decision-making regarding company funds, resources and conduct and adhere to Our Company’s Code of Conduct and related policies and procedures.
- Perform additional responsibilities as required by business needs.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Our Company does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters, employment agencies, or other staffing services. Unsolicited resumes include any resume or hiring document sent to our company in the absence of a signed service agreement where our company has expressly requested recruitment/staffing services specific to the position at hand. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers or other business leaders, will become the property of our company and our company will have the right to hire that candidate without reservation – no fee or other compensation will be owed or paid to the recruiter, employment agency, or other staffing service.
Apply Here: http://bit.ly/3SsXm7J