Precast Concrete Worker
Pay: $17.30-$20.30/hr. DOE
Location: Broken Arrow, OK
Job Type: Temp to Hire
Job Description: Responsible for smoothing out, leveling, and finishing freshly poured concrete at job.
- Smooth out concrete in segments to ensure the concrete poured is level.
- Level concrete using special blades, making sure all lumps and bubbles are smoothed over.
- Smooth high spots and fill depressions.
- Pour concrete beams, columns, and panels.
- Finish corners by hand.
- Use groovers and hand trowels to spread concrete.
- Cover concrete for curing
- Clean All Accessible hardware· Cut and fit wire mesh, using bolt cutters, and position mesh in form to reinforce concrete.
- Determine quantities, sizes, shapes, and locations of reinforcing rods from blueprints, or sketches.
- Position and secure steel bars, rods, cables, or mesh in concrete forms, using fasteners, rod-bending machines, blowtorches, and hand tools.
- Space and fasten together rods in forms according to blueprints, using wire and pliers.
- Identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Use wood or plastic forms to shape the concrete and hold it until it is set.
- Use machines that vibrate concrete to fill air pockets.
- Position blackouts and recess per blueprints.
- Set forms to specified Dimensions.
- Knowledge of Construction Safety and Fall Protection
- Inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
- Climb ladders to measure and/or inspect the product.
- Work with Crane Operator to ensure safe movement and passage through great communication.
- The ability to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with your body, arms, and/or legs.
- Push and Pull 40 lbs.
- The ability to keep your hand and arm steady while moving your arm or while holding your arm and hand in one position.
- Be on Feet 8 to 12 hours shifts.
- Work outside in extreme heat and/or cold.
Job Order #112870
Tulsa Office Locations:
4305 S Mingo Road, Suite F, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74146
1531 East 2nd Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74120
Application Time: 7:00 A.M. to 3:30 P.M. Monday-Friday
Claremore Office Location:
507 E Will Rogers Blvd. Claremore, Oklahoma 74017
Application Time: 7:00 A.M to 3:30 P.M. Monday-Friday
$50 advance available after your first day of work
Alternatively: You may submit your resume to: Resume@StandByPersonnel.com
Referral Bonus: $125 for referring a Skilled Division employee and $200 for referring a Welding Division/CNC Machinist after 80 hours of work.