WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PropleReady Branch #2223, located at 1400 B 305 McPhillips St., MB, Winnipeg
R3E 3H9 is currently hiring a Construction Labourer
Are you looking for a full-time or part-time opportunity in construction? Are you the type of person who loves diversity in you workday? We are now hiring for Construction Labourer with a real passion for working with their hands to positively chip in at construction jobsites.
Construction Labourer can be found on almost all construction sites performing a wide range of tasks from very easy to hazardous. They are at building, highway, and heavy construction sites; residential and commercial sites; tunnel and shaft excavations; and demolition sites. Many of the jobs they perform are demanding and require specialized training and experience. Other jobs require little skill and can be learned quickly. Although most Labourer specialize in a type of construction, such as highway or tunnel construction, some are generalists who perform many different tasks during all stages of construction. To perform their jobs effectively, Construction Labourer should be familiar with the duties of other skilled trades professionals and with the materials, tools, and machinery they use, as all of these workers are part of a team, jointly carrying out assigned construction tasks. If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you, click the apply link above!
- Moving, securing, installing, building, and loading or unloading materials.
- Assisting in the building or construction of various things.
- Some specialized tasks may require on-the job training, which we provide.
- Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the jobsite/assignment.
- Moving items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor.
- Moving dirt or other material as directed in plans or by supervisor.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience on commercial construction sites preferred.
- Verifiable work history that confirms your professional skills and experience.
- Some Construction Associate assignments have additional screening requirements, such as background checks and/or drug screenings.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to https://www.peopleready.com/welcome?branch=2223&req=123456
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.