Daluva Construction Ltd. is looking for qualified carpenters to join our team.
Employer: Daluva Construction Ltd.
Job Title: Carpenter
Business address: 1263 Oxbow Way, Coquitlam BC V3E 1V7
Working Location: Various locations depending on projects within Metro Vancouver.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Hours of Work: 30~40 hours/week
Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation or 4% of gross salary
- Estimate height, width, length, and other proportions.
- Prepare the layout of the project.
- Work with materials such as wood, plastic, fiberglass, or drywall; join materials with nails, screws, staples, or adhesives.
- Use levels, rules, plumb bobs, and surveying equipment to ensure everything is level and secure.
- Build stairs, mantles, and furniture; install cabinets and moulding.
- Education: Completion of secondary school
- Experience: Minimum 3-4 years of related experience OR completion of a three to four-year apprenticeship program.
- Language: Functional English language is required for this position.
How to Apply
We appreciate the interest of all candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.