R-Four Contracting Ltd. dba R-Four Contracting is looking for qualified Concrete Carpenters to join our team.
Employer: R-Four Contracting Ltd. dba R-Four Contracting
Job Title: Concrete Forms Carpenter
Business address: 7185 11th Ave., Burnaby, BC, V3N 2M5
Working Location: Various locations depending on projects within Metro Vancouver.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Hours of Work: 35~40 hours/week
Benefits: We offer a benefits package that is available after six month probation period has been completed. This package includes life insurance,
extended health care, vision care, and dental care. This extended benefit package does not replace the Provincial Medical Plan.
- Build concrete forms, in which concrete is poured to create walkways, walls, and other concrete structures.
- Use trowels and other tools to place and finish concrete.
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials used in concrete forming.
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements.
- Monitor the material to ensure it cures to durable finish.
- Color and apply waterproofing or other joint fillers.
Experience: Over 4 years of related experience OR completion of a three to four year apprenticeship program is required.
Language: Functional English language is required for this position.
Education: Completion of high school.
Ability to work with others in a team environment.
How to Apply
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.