Western Maintenance and Construction is a growing and established property maintenance company that services commercial and HOA properties all over the Denver Metro Area. We are currently seeking strong, well-qualified, dependable, hardworking candidates to add to our property maintenance team.
- Qualified candidates will be proficient and experienced in:
- Drywall repairs including texture
- All types of Plumbing
- Electrical repairs and troubleshooting
- Basic carpentry skills
- Sewer snaking
- Rough concrete
- Fence Repairs
Candidates must also:
- Be able to climb ladders up to 40'
- Have a valid driver's license
- Have a professional appearance and demeanor
- Be willing to learn and try new things
- Be available 24/7 at least 2 weeks per month
- Have most of your own basic tools
- Be highly motivated and on time
- Have basic troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Be able to lift at least 75 lbs.
- Be able to crawl through attics and crawlspaces
- Have a smart phone that takes pictures and can send them to the main office from the job site
- Have a good attitude and be a "team player “Shovel snow in the winter
- Be able to take direction
- Extra skills are appreciated: Heavy equipment operators
- HVAC experience
- Snow plow experience
- Sewer scopes
- Window Installation
Pay will be based on experience and performance. The pay will start between $15-$18 per hour. Performance based bonuses are available. A company vehicle may be provided.. Our shop location is near Santa Fe and Dartmouth.
This job is challenging and requires hard work, dedication to Western MC, self-motivation, honesty and good communication. Please only apply if you fit the above description. I can promise you that every day will be different than the last. Reply to this posting by sending your resume to: Jhagerty@westernmc.com with three work references that I can call and confirm your qualifications.
Job Types: Full-time