Plan, organize, and oversees the daily activities for roofing crews.
- Education:Minimum requirements High School Diploma or GED
Language Skills:Must speak English/ Spanish fluently
- Valid Driver License: Must have a valid driver license with a clean driving record
- Mathematical Skills:Basic Math
- Computer Skills: Basic Computer skills
Duties and Responsibilities
-Arrive to yard site @ 5:30 am daily
-Prep work orders for tear off crews and carpentry crews
-Dispatch crews out of the yard by 6:00 am daily
- Review current projects and Update current projects
-Schedule clean ups of finished projects
- Ensure crews arrive to job sites on time
- Ensure ladders are dropped off/ picked up ladders daily for inspections (Ladder Distrubutor)
- Ensure all equipment is running 100% (including vehicles: pick up trucks / tear off trucks) and any other tools and equipment needed to perform job duties
- Stay in constant communication with installers, carpenters, and office staff through out the day.
- Inspect current projects in progress
- Pre- site current jobs with wood work/ carpentry
- Help with hiring crews/ installers
-Order materials from roofing suppliers and schedule delivery dates.
- Report any and all project info to office.
**Paid Cell phone
** Monthly Bonuses
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $800.00 to $1,000.00 /week