We are looking for PROFESSIONAL FLOORING INSTALLERS and HELPERS (with or with experience).
This is perfect for you if you want to work FULL TIME for a large, well-established flooring company that offers medical, dental, and life insurance benefits. Plus, there’s plenty of room for growth and raises depending on performance!
We serve all cities in the Bay Area and the Valley.
FLOORING INSTALLERS’ requirements and qualifications:
• Skilled at installing a variety of floor materials, including wood, vinyl, linoleum, LVP, carpet tile, VCT, and carpet for commercial and residential projects
• Assess work sites to determine possible issues and make recommendations accordingly
• Prepare surfaces for installation by leveling subfloors, scrapping, etc
• Use hand and power tools to install flooring materials according to job specifications
• Work alongside other installers while emphasizing safety and efficient use of time and materials
• Inspect finished work to ensure quality and the highest possible standards of work
• Prior experience as a flooring installer or completion of a relevant apprenticeship (strongly preferred)
• Comprehensive knowledge of flooring materials and installation techniques
• Physical stamina and the ability to lift upwards of 50 pounds.
Pay is $16-$50+ per hour (plus benefits) depending on experience, accuracy, and speed.
HELPERS’ requirements and qualifications:
No experience needed AND you’ll get the opportunity to become a professional Flooring Installer while getting paid!
• Moving materials
• Staging materials
• Clean up
• And more
Pay is $16-$18 per hour (plus benefits) depending on experience, accuracy, and speed.
FOR AN INTERVIEW, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with the answers to the following questions:
1. How many years have you been installing floors PROFESSIONALLY? Or, how many years have you been a helper?
2. What kind of tools do you have (if any)?
3. Where do you work now, or where have you worked in the past?
4. Why did you leave, or want to leave, your current or last job?
5. What is the best number to reach you at for a phone interview?
Thanks for your time and interest. We look forward to speaking with you soon!