Daluva Construction Ltd. is looking for qualified Forming Carpenters to join our team.
Employer: Daluva Construction Ltd.
JobTitle: Forming Carpenters
Businessaddress: 1263 Oxbow Way, Coquitlam BC V3E 1V7
WorkingLocation: Various locations depending on projects within Metro Vancouver.
TermsofEmployment: Permanent, Full-time
HoursofWork: 30~40 hours/week
Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation or 4% of gross salary
- Read and understand blueprints, drawing and sketches to determine specifications.
- Fit and install items such as doors, window, moldings, and hardware.
- Supervise apprentices and helpers.
- Vertical, horizontal, and free-form formwork.
- Strip and prep forms.
- Frame interior partition walls.
- Liaise with the site layout crew.
- Experience: Over 4 years of related experience OR completion of a three to four yearapprenticeship program in carpentry field is required.
- Language: Functional English language is required for this position.
- Education: Completion of high school.
How to Apply
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.